Tuesday 15 January 2013

The beginning

My name is Addison, I've just turned 30, I'm married with 2 beautiful children.....I love my family more than anything else in the world and......I'm FAT!!!

Ok.....well this is the first time I've ever done anything like this so please bare with me!

I'm over weight and not happy at all with the way I look at the moment.....so I've decided to do something about it (as I have many times). I'm going to blog as I'm hoping it will put me on a huge guilt trip (or you guys will) if I suddenly stop and give up.....I'm relying on you to nag nag nag me if I do!!!! The thin girl inside me needs you!

I'm going to blog about my journey and also post pictures starting from tomorrow.

I promise to try and make this interesting and spill my guts on how much pain I'm in because of the exercise and how hungry I am from the normal amount of food I'm going to be eating rather that the huge amounts that I'm currently shovelling into my mouth!

This will all probably spill into my crazy busy life as well so I'll apologise for that now!

Hope I've not bored the pants off you already and hope you come back tomorrow to see how day 1 has gone!

Thanks for reading

Love Addie x

No comments:

Post a Comment