Thursday 17 January 2013

30 day shred

Well what can I say.....I started the 30 day shred yesterday and to be honest I did not feel to bad while doing it but after about 30 seconds of sitting still afterwards my muscles started to shake and I felt a little sick!

Every muscle was really tight and I was walking.....well lets just say not how I normally walk!

I woke up this morning feeling really stiff and in more pain but I battled through and did it anyway! I'm glad I've done it, I actually did it a lot better than I thought I would if I'm honest and although I'm in terrible pain I feel soooooooooo good!

Since I had a good think about my weight and fitness and decided to do this blog (even if it has only been a couple of days) I feel so much more positive about everything, my eating has changed dramatically!!! I've not eaten half as much.

I follow slimming world diet because you can eat real food, never need to be hungry and there is no counting of calories. Although you can eat as much as you like I know I was still eating to much and I was always picking after my tea even though I wasn't hungry (actually over full) basically just being a greedy cow. I feel like something has clicked with me and I'm praying that it lasts!

I've cut my meal sizes down and not picking in between and I'm not telling myself I can not have anything I just ask myself if I really need it before I eat it and you know what....I never do!

At the gym on Monday for my induction can not wait......the thin girl inside is slowly creeping out :-)

Hope you all are well.

Love Addie x

No comments:

Post a Comment